NGO Mental Health & Addictions Service
Specific Cultural Support Service
Our Specific Cultural Support Service has a Maori and South Asian cultural focus. The service is recovery orientated and provides support for people living in the community, who have mental health support needs.
Our integrated service includes:
- Community support work
- occupational therapy
- community outreach
- Kaupapa Maori service.
What do we offer?
We work as a team to provide:
- Culturally responsive and culturally sensitive support (individually and/ or collectively)
- Whanau Ora inclusive of family members
- group programmes (work, leisure and education)
- networking and building relationships with cultural community resources
- mental health promotion within the community
For more information please click on the following link to view the Specific Cultural Support Service Service section of the Affinity Services website or call (09) 531 4040.