Dr Fenton is:
- New Zealand's representative and President-Elect on the Executive Council of the Australasian Menopause Society
- Co-Editor-in-Chief of Climacteric, the journal of the International Menopause Society
- Accredited by both the International Society of Clinical Densitometry and the Australia NZ Bone and Mineral Society as a clinical densitometrist.
- The first New Zealand doctor to be certified by the Nth American Menopause Society as a specialist menopause practitioner.
Dr Fenton's areas of expertise are:
- Menopause, including premature ovarian failure
- Premenstrual syndrome and PMDD
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and other androgen disorders
- Metabolic bone disease
MB ChB 1984 Auckland; FRACP 1990
Title or Designation
Full NZ Registration Date
18 December 1984