St Marks Breast Centre
St Marks Breast Centre provides a state-of-the-art breast care facility for women (and men) of all ages. We are a Centre of Excellence for the management of all forms of breast disease and breast problems.
Our team includes:
- breast physician (Dr Carmen Rosu)
- breast care nurses
- surgeons (see below under "Consultants")
- radiologists (see below under "Consultants")
- an oncologist
- a counsellor
- a physiotherapist.
Our team can offer immediate multidisciplinary review of any of your breast concerns.
• Screening Mammography
• Stereotactic Mammotome Biopsy
• Further Assessment of Mammogram Detected Abnormalities
• Diagnostic Appointments with a Breast Physician
• Breast Cancer Surgery, Treatment & Care
As well as our Remuera clinic, we also have a clinic in Tauranga:
St Marks Breast Centre Tauranga
138 Fraser Street
Phone: (07) 578 8829
Fax: (07) 578 0170
Breast disorders may be noncancerous (benign - see further information below) or cancerous (malignant) and range from conditions that require no treatment to those that require immediate and major surgery.