The Kidz First Hearing and Vision Team delivers services to 300 pre-schools and 167 schools within the Counties Manukau region. This Well Child screening programme includes:
- Glue ear testing for pre-school children
- Hearing and vision testing for new entrants
- Vision testing for Intermediate School children
- Hearing tests in Public Health Nursing Community Ear Clinics
- Mobile Ear Van delivers services to children with high needs (e.g. Kohanga Reo, Pacific language pre-schools and decile one schools).
For maps and directions to Middlemore Hospital please click here.