- Accurate diagnosis of skin cancers and skin rashes
- Surgical treatment of skin cancers and growths including Mohs micrographic surgery
- Sclerotherapy for the treatment of varicose and spider veins
- Collagen, Botox and peels for frown lines, wrinkles and skin blemishes.
- Skin cancers and growths
- Wrinkled and sun damaged skin, including sun spots, liver spots and freckling
- Broken facial and leg veins
- Port wine stains, strawberry marks and other red/brown birthmarks.
All treatment is provided by a specialist team of dermatologists, nursing staff and aestheticians who have more than 40 years of skin care experience.
Please use the following links to read more about :
- general/medical dermatology
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Skin checks and mole checks
- Dermatologic and laser surgery
- Rapid dermatopathology
The specialist dermatologists are:
- Dr Fergus Oliver: a specialist in the management of complex skin conditions, skin surgery, laser surgery and dermatopathology.
- Dr Denesh Patel: specialises in all aspects of skin cancer management including surgery, childhood skin conditions, pigmentation and sun sensitivity disorders.
- Dr Paul Le Grice: specialises in skin cancer detection and treatment, including skin cancer surgery, Mohs micrographic surgery and laser surgery. His broad interest in cosmetic dermatology and expertise in the use of laser led him to establish the Auckland Skin Laser Centre which also operates within the Foundation premises.
- Dr Todd Gunson: a consultant dermatologist and Mohs surgeon, he specialises in the assessment and treatment of all skin conditions, and has additional specialised training in Mohs micrographic surgery, and general skin surgery.