Kia Orana – Nisa bula vinaka
Fakalofa lahi atu – Talofa lava
Halo olaketa - Taloha ni – Malo e lelei
Kia ora - Greetings
Services we Provide
- Clinical and cultural assessment and treatment planning.
- Mobile care co-ordination and management.
- Consultation liaison and key working specific tasks with community, inpatient and specialty mental health services / teams and other Pacific Non Government Organisations.
- Mental health information.
- Community services information.
Please click here for more information about the services we provide.
About our Team
We have a team of professional, qualified and trained staff that includes:
- Pasifika Cultural Advisor/Matua
- Consultant Psychiatrists
- Team Leader
- Pasifika Adult & Child & Adolescent Clinicians
- Pasifika Administrator
- CAFs Clinical Psychologist
Contact with Health Pasifika staff can be at the service base, in your home or at another arranged meeting place.
What is Mental Illness?
Mental illness is a clinically significant behaviour or psychological (to do with the mind) disorder that is associated with distress or disability. It is not just the way someone responds to a particular event nor is it limited to the way a person interacts with society.