For young people aged between 13 and 20, and their families who have concerns about their own, or someone else's alcohol or other drug use.
- confidential face to face counselling
- youth friendly and developmentally appropriate interventions
- a mobile service - we can come to you
- awareness and assessment of mental health and substance abuse issues in young people
- same-sex attraction focus clinician
- education and information evenings for families/caregivers and significant others
- up to date alcohol and other drug resources for young people.