The Centre for Youth Health was established in 1996 by Counties Manukau District Health Board. We deliver a range of specialist youth health services throughout Counties Manukau. We aim:
- to promote the well being and healthy development of young people within the context of their whanau/family and wider environment
- to provide young people with the comprehensive clinical health assessments
- to provide advocacy and support to health professionals working with young people
- to collaborate with other researchers in a range of relevant adolescent health research projects
- to promote and support policies, planning and legislation, that address the healthy development and well being of young people.