Wellington Plastic Surgery Institute is a private cosmetic and reconstructive surgery practice situated in Wellington City. Our three plastic surgeons are registered by the New Zealand Medical Council as specialist plastic and reconstructive surgeons. We are committed to excellence in our plastic surgery services.
Our surgeons are Mr Craig MacKinnon, Mr Christopher Adams and Dr Annie Fullarton.
We offer a full range of plastic surgery procedures and treatments to reshape your features, improve your body contour, and rejuvenate your appearance. We offer a complete range of reconstructive plastic surgery and are approved by ACC to perform plastic surgery needed following injuries.
Services available within the Wellington region:
- Consultations and local anaesthetic procedures are carried out at Wellington Plastic Surgery Institute.
- Mr Craig MacKinnon also has a clinic once or twice a month at Anwyl Specialist Medical Centre in Mana. To make an appointment call (04) 233 8584. Address: 107A Mana Esplanade, Mana, Porirua.
- Boulcott Specialist Medical Centre - our surgeons operate here. Address: 666 High Street, Lower Hutt.
- Wakefield Hospital - Mr Chris Adams, Mr Craig MacKinnon and Dr Fullarton carry out operations here mostly under general anaesthetic. Address: Florence St, Newtown.
Additional clinics outside the Wellington region:
- Specialists @132, Nelson: Mr Chris Adams does a clinic once a month at this location. Address: 132 Collingwood St, Nelson. To make an appointment call Wellington Plastic Surgery Institute (04) 801 7642.
- Churchill Trust Hospital, Blenheim: Dr Fullarton visits here for consultations and local anaesthetic procedures. Phone Wellington Plastic Surgery Institute for bookings (04) 801 7642.
- Aorangi Consulting Rooms, Palmerston North: Mr Craig MacKinnon does a clinic once a month at this location. To make an appointment call (06) 355 1052. Address: 175 Grey St, Palmerston North.