Auckland Regional Resident Medical Officer Services (ARRMOS)
Level 3, Building 14
Greenlane Clinical Centre
Private Bag 92189
Auckland, New Zealand
Tel: +64 9 631 0707
About The Organisation
Are you a Junior Doctor looking for new challenges? Then read on...
The Auckland Regional Resident Medical Officer Services (ARRMOS) is the regionally owned and operated organisation that recruits and appoints all the House Officers and Registrars across the Auckland Region. So whether you want to work at Starship as a Paediatric Registrar or you would like to work in Emergency Medicine as a House Officer at Middlemore Hospital we are the ones to talk to.
But what else do you need to know? Well.......
- we are owned by the District Health Boards
- we are not a recruitment agency
- we are just a phone call or email away from answering your questions about existing job opportunities as well as future ones
- we have existing relationships with training bodies and are knowledgeable about training requirements
- we have a great relationship with the Medical Council of New Zealand and understand registration requirements AND we help you with your registration!
- we work with the DHB clinicians, house officers, registrars, service managers and clinical directors so that you get the right information the first time!
If you would like to know more about what training posts we have available or what experience we can offer you to enhance your training regardless of speciality, call us.