Bowen Hospital, 98 Churchill Drive, Crofton Downs, Wellington
98 Churchill Drive
Bowen’s modern, conveniently located private surgical hospital offers the best in private healthcare services Wellington has to offer. With our team of highly trained and dedicated medical specialists, and the very latest in equipment and techniques, we have a proud reputation for the quality of our care.
Bowen offers comprehensive up-to-date surgical services including general, gastrointestinal, gynaecology, ophthalmology, orthopaedic, oral and maxillofacial, otolaryngology, plastic and reconstructive surgery and urology.
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Hearing Consultants More Info
- General Surgery More Info
- Gynaecology More Info
- Ophthalmology (Eye Surgery) More Info
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery More Info
- Orthopaedic Surgery More Info
- Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery More Info
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery More Info
- Urology More Info
- Vascular Surgery More Info
Visitors are always welcome but please avoid calling during meal times and ensure you leave by 9:00pm.
Tea and coffee making facilities are available in our visitors' lounge.
Ample free parking is provided within our hospital grounds.
Nearest pharmacy here