Cambridge Life is now under the management of Sound Care Group.
At Cambridge Life we understand the importance of enjoying life to the fullest and maintaining your independence. In short, we make old age worth living. Our retirement home is big enough to be professional but small enough to provide holistic care tailored to your needs, with both short and long-term age care available.
At Cambridge Life, we pride ourselves on providing the very best of care for all our residents. Our facilities are second to none in Cambridge and provide for a comfortable and welcoming space for everyone who calls Cambridge Life.
Our facilities include:
- 35 bed rest home, 22 of these rooms have ensuites
- 22 hospital beds
- A visiting hairdresser comes fortnightly
- Podiatriatry services available
- We have a registered nurse on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Days start with a relaxed breakfast in bed, followed by a sumptuous midday meal. We spice up your day with laughter and meaningful things to do.
- All our meals are cooked onsite and our chef is always willing to accommodate any special needs a resident may require.
- Day care is available 5 days per week, Monday to Friday. All meals are included in the cost of your stay.
- A registered physiotherapist visits weekly for assessment and treatment and works together with our onsite physiotherapy assistant.
- Our activities co-ordinator and diversional therapist works full-time to provide our residents with social and creative stimulation.
- Church services held on site
Older adult / Kaumātua
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Make an appointment, Referral, Walk in
Aged residential care
- Day care
- Rest home care
Rest & Recuperation following hospital stay
End of life care
(07) 827 5972
(07) 827 3349
027 384 8336
86 King Street
86 King Street
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 11:08AM on June 20, 2022. This information is reviewed and edited by Cambridge Life.