Canterbury COVID-19 POP-UP Testing Centres
Community Health Service COVID-19 Testing
Pop-up Community Testing Centre
No pop-up testing centres planned
Free Covid testing continues to be available at most general practices in Canterbury and at two Community Based Assessment Centres (CBACs):
- Orchard Road CBAC (near Airport), 174 Orchard Road, (Off Harewood Road), Christchurch https://goo.gl/maps/SfwonafToGgFhA586. Open 9am-4pm, 7 days a week until further notice. (Walk-in/no referral required).
- Whānau Ora Community Clinic CBAC (Wainoni), 250 Pages Road, Wainoni, Christchurch https://goo.gl/maps/kWSEev2Yc2mJdwVC8. Open 9am-4pm, 7 days a week. (Walk-in/no referral required)
It’s important to note that Canterbury remains at Alert Level 1 and both of the cases announced this week work in a Managed Isolation Facility.
Symptoms of Covid-19 include:
- A new or worsening cough
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Temporary loss of smell
- Difficulty breathing
If you or someone in your whanau have any of these symptoms, please call your own general practice team or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice - they will explain what to do.
It’s important to continue following the Ministry of Health’s advice:
- Stay home if you’re sick
- Practice good cough, sneeze and hand hygiene.
- Download and use the COVID-19 Tracer app https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-novel-coronavirus-resources-and-tools/nz-covid-tracer-app
For more information: call Healthline: 0800 358 5453 (a free, 24/7 service with interpreters available). You can also visit www.covid19.govt.nz.
COVID-19 / Coronavirus Testing Centre
Screening and prevention
- COVID-19 / Coronavirus Testing Centre
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 9:23AM on November 13, 2020. This information is reviewed and edited by Canterbury COVID-19 POP-UP Testing Centres.