Hawke's Bay COVID-19 Community Testing Centres
Community Health Service, COVID-19 Testing
Community Testing Centre
People can ring one of the numbers below to immediately book a test, or ring their doctor.
- Napier: 0800 TEST19 (8378 19) open 9am-5pm Mon-Sun.
- Hastings: 06 281 2644 open 8.30am-5pm Mon-Sat.
- Wairoa: 06 838 8333 open 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri.
- Central Hawke’s Bay Drive through Testing Monday –Sunday, 1 Cook street, Waipukurau or phone 0800 858 672
COVID-19 testing centres in Hawke's Bay
If people have cold or flu symptoms you need to stay home and get yourself tested for COVID-19. Testing centres are operating in Napier, Hastings, Wairoa and Central Hawke’s Bay. The highest priority is to test people who are symptomatic and/or have been in contact with a confirmed or probable case.
The symptoms include: a cough, a high temperature of at least 38°C, shortness of breath, sore throat, sneezing and runny nose and temporary loss of smell.
Community COVID-19 / Coronavirus Testing Centre
Screening and prevention
- COVID-19 / Coronavirus Testing Centre
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 4:36PM on January 21, 2022. This information is reviewed and edited by Hawke's Bay COVID-19 Community Testing Centres.