Bay of Plenty, Canterbury, Central Auckland, Central Lakes, Dunedin - South Otago, East Auckland, Hawkes Bay, Hutt, Lakes, MidCentral, Nelson Marlborough, North Auckland, Northland, South Auckland, South Canterbury, Southland, Tairāwhiti, Taranaki, Waikato, Wairarapa, Waitaki, Wellington, West Auckland, West Coast, Whanganui > Community Health Services >
Community Health Service, Cancer Network Group
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
If you or your whānau are unwell, the best ways to get support are:
- call your family doctor – for advice or information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- call Healthline free on 0800 611 116:
- if you don’t have a family doctor
- if you’re feeling unwell but you’re not sure if you need to see a doctor
- for advice about what’s happening for you and next steps
- if you want some advice about a family member or a friend who’s sick (if you are with them)
- if you want advice on finding services near you - you can also check www.healthpoint.co.nz.
- if it’s a medical emergency – call 111.
- A medical emergency includes chest pain or tightness, difficulty breathing, choking, severe bleeding or bleeding that won’t stop, sudden weakness or difficulty talking, fainting or unconsciousness.
Healthline is staffed by an experienced team that includes registered nurses, paramedics and health advisors, who can provide you with health information and advice on care.
Interpreter services are available in 40 different languages, including Te Reo Māori.
How do I access this service?
Call 0800 611 116
No fees apply.
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
|Mon – Sun||midnight – midnight|
Healthline operates 24 hours / 7 days a week
Public Holidays: Open on all public holidays..
Community nursing, Nursing support services
Brain and Spinal, Head and Neck / Thyroid, Lung, Breast, Upper Gastrointestinal (Oesophagus / Stomach / Liver), Lower Gastrointestinal (Bowel / Rectum / Anus), Kidney, Bladder, Testicular, Prostate, Gynaecological, Leukaemia and Blood, Skin Cancer / Melanoma, Sarcoma, Childhood Cancers, Others
Bay of Plenty, Canterbury, Central Auckland, Central Lakes, Dunedin - South Otago, East Auckland, Hawkes Bay, Hutt, Lakes, MidCentral, Nelson Marlborough, North Auckland, Northland, South Auckland, South Canterbury, Southland, Tairāwhiti, Taranaki, Waikato, Wairarapa, Waitaki, Wellington, West Auckland, West Coast, Whanganui
0800 611 116
Would you recommend this service to family & friends?
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:47PM on December 2, 2020. This information is reviewed and edited by Healthline.