Hospice Marlborough provides the following services:
- Nurse practitioner assessments
- Referral procedure
- Assessment visit
- Care at home
- Advanced care planning
- Community palliative care nursing team
- 24 hour telephone advice service
- Inpatient unit for symptom control, respite and long-stays
- Palliative care clinic
- Medical specialist clinic
- Clinical nurse specialist clinic
- Lymphedema and cancer care massage
- Day programme
- Whanau Ora service
- Spiritual support and care
- Biography and letter writing service
- Bereavement support
- Education for patients, carers, volunteers, our staff and external primary and secondary staff
- Social work support - contact 03 578 9492
How do I access this service?
End of life care
Free of charge.
(03) 578 9492
PO Box 411
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 11:42AM on March 16, 2018. This information is reviewed and edited by Hospice Marlborough.