Huakina Development Trust
Community Health Service, Kaupapa Māori, Social
Whanau Ora Community Clinic Huakina Development Trust
The Whānau Ora Community Clinic provides support for all members of the community at a very affordable price.
- If you are between 18-65 years it will cost you just $10 to see our doctors
- If you are under 18 or over 65 years a visit to our doctor is FREE.
With a variety of services to choose from, we aim to meet the needs of whānau and community.
Whānau Ora Community Clinic Huakina Developmnet Trust is a GP practice located at 17 Roulston St, Pukekohe.
We provide the following services:
- Lab Tests
- Arthritis Educators
- Cervical Smears
- Well Child/Tamariki Ora Checks (Free)
- Drivers Licence Medical Checks
- ACC Treatment
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Diabetes Checks
- Smoking Cessation (Free)
- Travel Vaccinations
- Gout Clinics
- Domestic Violence Advisors
- Restorative Justice Facilitators
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 3:20PM on October 26, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Huakina Development Trust.