Māori Health Provider COVID-19 Mobile Clinics
Community Health Service COVID-19 Testing
Community Testing Centre
The Māori Health Provider mobile clinics provide the following services:
- General health and wellbeing checks
- Flu vaccinations
- COVID-19 testing for whānau who want to be tested.
- Whakawhiti Ora Pai - Far North; 09 409 7880; https://wop.co.nz/
- Te Hiku Hauora - Kaitaia; 09 408 4024; https://www.tehikuhauora.nz/
- Whaingaroa Rūnanga - Kaeo; 09 405 0340; https://whaingaroa.iwi.nz/
- Whānau Ora Community Clinic - Whangaroa Health Services Trust - Kaeo; 09 405 0355; https://whst.org.nz/
- Hauora Hokianga - Hokianga; 09 405 7709; www.hokiangahealth.org.nz/
- Ngāti Hine Health Trust - Kawakawa, Moerewa; 0800 737 573; http://nhht.co.nz/
- Te Hau Ora O Ngāpuhi - Kaikohe; 09 405 2647; http://tehauoraongapuhi.org/
- Ki A Ora Ngātiwai; 09 435 4586; https://www.kaont.co.nz/
- Te Ha Oranga - Kaipara; 0800 698 342; https://www.tehaoranga.co.nz
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 4:10PM on September 21, 2020. This information is reviewed and edited by Māori Health Provider COVID-19 Mobile Clinics.