MS & Parkinson's Southland is a non-profit organisation that provides ongoing support, education and advocacy for people with MS, Parkinson's, or Huntington's and their support networks. It also aims to educate the general public, employers and health professionals about these conditions and to actively encourage ongoing medical research.
We offer members:
- Information on Parkinson's and other Parkinsonism conditions
- Regular up-to-date information through our national magazine
- Responsible reporting of recent research and international experiences
- Books and audiovisual material
- Local meetings and education programmes
- Activities such as exercise classes and speech therapy
- Advice on health and welfare assistance available
- Home visits from a field officer.
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Make an appointment, Referral, Walk in
|Mon – Fri||11:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
We offer an annual membership for a small donation to support our organisation. This enables reduced fees for some of our services such as the Erskine Holiday Home where fees do apply. Other services are free. Contact us to find out more.
MS & Parkinson's Southland provides ongoing support, education and advocacy for people with MS, Parkinson's, or Huntington's and their support networks.
- Needs assessment
Home visits from a field officer.
Wellness / healthy lifestyle
- Exercise and activity
MS & Parkinson's Southland offers activities such as exercise classes and speech therapy.
(03) 218 3975
151 Gala Street
151 Gala Street
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 3:59PM on June 8, 2020. This information is reviewed and edited by MS & Parkinson's Southland.