Pacific Island Advisory & Cultural Trust (PIACT) - Community Health & Social Services
Community Health Service
PIACT's purpose is to see an integrated Pacific community on an equal footing with mainstream New Zealand while retaining our cultural integrity.
Below are the community health, social and education services we offer, however we provide a wraparound approach to wellbeing that also involves mental health services and aims to support not only the client but the family as well.
How do I access this service?
Walk in, Contact us, Make an appointment, Referral
|Mon – Fri||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
The PIACT reception is staffed Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.00pm.
Public Holidays: Closed on all public holidays.
Pacific Island people
Community health services
- Pacific Island Nurse weekly walk-in clinic each Tuesday from 10.30am - 1.30pm.
- Monthly nurse-led diabetes clinic. Walk in, appointments preferred.
- Monthly nurse-led smear clinic. Appointments required.
- Regular hearing service clinic.…
- Our Social Worker connects with individuals and families in need, providing guidance and support to and through appropriate services.
- Whanau Ora is a goal setting programme for Pacific Island families…
- Kew Pacific Early Learning Centre, an enterprise of PIACT. A centre that provides a learning environment that is rich in Pasifika language, culture, and identity. Cultural values such as love,…
- Pacific Island people
Family / whanau
- Whanau Ora
- Hospital transport/ shuttle
Wellness / healthy lifestyle
- Exercise and activity
No fees apply.
Cook Islands Maori, English, Samoan
135 Bowmont Street
135 Bowmont Street
PO Box 369
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 11:21AM on November 25, 2019. This information is reviewed and edited by Pacific Island Advisory & Cultural Trust (PIACT) - Community Health & Social Services.