Community Health Service
Injury, illness or disability
- Disability support
- Home support
- Our Home Support service provides individualised support to children, young people and adults with a disability (and their family/whanau) within their home. We work with the person and their family to provide personalised support that accommodates complex needs and behavioural support, and overnight respite.
- We provide full-time residential support to people with a disability living in the greater Auckland and Waikato regions.
- Our independent living support aims to provide person-centred, outcomes-focused lives of choice, where people have control over and choice in their life and the supports they receive.
Our ‘Aspirations’ service is available to people 17 years of age and older and live in the greater Auckland area. Through a wide range of programme options, our Aspirations team supports people to develop skills in communication, advocacy, education, personal development, making and keeping friends, interpreting social situations and preparing for employment.
- Our specialist services, the Behaviour Support Team, the Speech & Language Team and the Clinical, Health & Ageing Team aim to support each person’s unique and individual needs.
- How can we help? (PDF, 712.2 KB)
Note: PDF downloads require the free Adobe Reader application to view.
Would you recommend this service to family & friends?
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:17PM on August 22, 2019. This information is reviewed and edited by Spectrum Care.