Tairāwhiti COVID-19 Community Testing Centres
Community Health Service COVID-19 Testing
Community Testing Centre
- From the 5th January 2021 the Community Testing Centre will be open from 9am until 12 mid-day Monday to Friday
- Appointments will be offered to people who are referred by their GP as normal.
- A self-referral system will also be in place for people in Tairawhiti who do not have access to their own GP but feel they need to be tested. By ringing 0800 923487 during our opening hours they will be able to talk to our testing centre staff and be offered an appointment for testing.
- If visitors feel particularly unwell they may need to be seen by a GP and Three Rivers will offer that service during their opening hours
- If it is after hours and a visitor feels particularly unwell they can be seen at the Emergency Department of the hospital phone number is (06) 8690500. Please call ahead if possible.
Covid testing hours
|Mon – Fri||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Te Puia Hospital, Te Puia Springs
12:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
|Mon – Sun||midnight – midnight|
COVID-19 / Coronavirus Testing Centre
Screening and prevention
- COVID-19 / Coronavirus Testing Centre
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 11:38AM on January 7, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Tairāwhiti COVID-19 Community Testing Centres.