Tamahere Eventide Home & Retirement Village
Community Health Service
Tamahere Eventide is a Ministry of Health certified aged care provider with a 4 year certification level.
We offer aged residential care, respite, day programme, and hospital care services.
Professional Caring Service:
We love providing a community that cares for the total needs of our aged care residents, in a warm-hearted and high-quality environment. With residential care facilities ranging from rest home care to independent living, all our practices seek to value our elderly clients and their families. Situated in the heartland of New Zealand, at Tamahere, Waikato, we welcome you to Tamahere Eventide.
All that we do at Tamahere Eventide is grounded on our Christian beliefs. At our core is the belief that we all possess an intrinsic dignity, as humans created and valued by an all-loving God. We aim to practise this care, value and love in all of our practices with our residents, affirming the meaning, dignity and beauty of old age.
Our Philosophy of Aged Care:
- We believe that the whole of life, from birth to death, has meaning and purpose. Old age is an intrinsic part of all the previous years that a person has lived.
- Where possible, we encourage residents to make decisions and choices, which affect their life.
- We express a concern for the wholeness of the person by providing an environment that meets the needs of the whole person – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- We provide for elderly people regardless of race, culture and creed.
- We respect individual needs and preferences, encouraging participation in programmes and activities whilst allowing residents freedom of choice.
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Walk in
Afrikaans, Dutch, English, Hindi, Indian, Malayalam, Mandarin, Maori, Samoan, Spanish, Thai, Tongan
Aged residential care
- Dementia care
- Day care
- Rest home care
Respite - We recognise that sometimes, caring for one another can be difficult. At Tamahere Eventide, we offer respite care as one way we can help to share the load,…
Monday to Friday from 10 am to 3.30 pm.
Pickup from clients' homes in Hamilton from 8.30am and return home from 3.30pm. This service includes morning tea, lunch (main meal)…
Free phone: 0800 500 300
621 State Highway 1
621 State Highway 1
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 2:21PM on July 20, 2020. This information is reviewed and edited by Tamahere Eventide Home & Retirement Village.