Waahi Whanui Trust Community Covid-19 Testing Centre
Community Health Service, COVID-19 Testing, Kaupapa Māori
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Community Testing Centre
For TESTING - Keep LEFT
Order Online (Click and Collect)
- Critical Workers
- General Public
Just Turn Up
- Supervised Test
- Take Home (2 per person in the car)
Supervised RATs for NZ Travel and NZ Courts
Supervised rapid antigen testing (RATs) is for unvaccinated people with no COVID-19 symptoms, who require evidence of a negative COVID-19 test result to travel within New Zealand, or for entry into a court of law.
- For travel, the test must be done within the 72 hours prior to travel (preferably within 24 hours). See the Unite against COVID-19 website for more travel advice.
- For court attendance, the test must be done within 24 hours.
For more information about rapid antigen testing, view the Ministry of Health website.
Supervised RATs for priority populations
Priority populations are groups that have experienced adverse impacts or are considered at higher risk of the effects from COVID-19 outbreaks in New Zealand. They include Māori and Pacific communities and those living with disabilities.
Please view the Ministry of Health - COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing Guide: https://www.health.govt.nz/system/files/documents/pages/covid-19-rapid-antigen-testing-guide-20feb22.pdf
RATs Community Collection Site (Pre-order required)
Rapid antigen tests (RATs) can be ordered and then collected at this site by:
- people with COVID-19 symptoms or who are a household contact
- critical workers who are household contacts
- border workers who are required to be tested under the Required Testing Order.
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
|Mon – Fri||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Sat – Sun||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm. We are closed each day between 12.30pm and 1pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 12pm
Public Holidays: Closed Queen's Birthday (6 Jun), Matariki (24 Jun), Labour Day (24 Oct), Waitangi Day (6 Feb), Good Friday (7 Apr), Easter Sunday (9 Apr), Easter Monday (10 Apr), ANZAC Day (25 Apr).
Drive Thru TESTING: Please keep LEFT
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 6:48AM on April 7, 2022. This information is reviewed and edited by Waahi Whanui Trust Community Covid-19 Testing Centre.