Wairarapa COVID-19 Community Testing Centres
Community Health Service, COVID-19 Testing
Community Testing Centre
Covid-19 testing is available by appointment at Medical Centres listed below.
Patients wanting to be swabbed/assessed MUST PHONE FIRST.
Wairarapa After Hours can test people over the weekend between 10:30am and 12:30pm at the portacom, nurse swabbing also from 1pm-3pm.. Wairarapa After Hours is situated at Masterton Medical. Please phone (06) 370 0011.
Casual patients (not registered with a Wairarapa practice) are welcomed for testing at all centres.
Tests are available at all medical practices - please contact them directly:
Wairarapa After Hours, 10:30am - 12:30pm then 1pm - 3pm weekends, based at Masterton Medical, 4 Colombo Road, Masterton
- Greytown Medical Centre, 186 East Street, Greytown, ph 06 304 9012
- Featherston Medical Centre, 14 Wakefield Street, Featherston, ph 06 308 9220
- Martinborough Health Service, Town Hall car park, 8 Texas Street, Martinborough, ph 06 306 9501
- Carterton Medical Centre, 159 -163 South High Street, Carterton ph 06 379 8105
- Masterton Medical**, 4 Colombo Road, Masterton, 06 370 0011
- Whaiora Medical Centre (Masterton)**, Queen Street, Masterton, ph 06 370 0818 or 0800 494 246
- Kuripuni Medical Centre, 2 Crayne Street, Masterton, 06 377 4093
** children under 12 to be seen at these practices
Please PHONE FIRST if you require a test.
If you are sick with flu like symptoms, including cough, fever and difficulty breathing, CALL your medical practice or phone Healthline on 0800 358 5453 to ask for advice BEFORE you go into the practice or ED where you could spread your virus to other people.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 8:32PM on August 22, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Wairarapa COVID-19 Community Testing Centres.