Dr Anna Gilmour
MB ChB 2000 Otago; FRNZCGP 2009
Dr Anna Gilmour
MBChB, FRNZCGP, Postgraduate Diploma of Child Health, Postgraduate Diploma of General Practice, Postgraduate Certificate in Allergic Disease
For advice and information relating to atopic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, food allergy, anaphylaxis or immunotherapy.
- Self referral or GP referrals are accepted.
- Cost is $250.00 for an initial 45 minute appointment.
- Follow up appointment (if necessary) will be charged based on the time required.
- Patients are asked to arrive 15 - 20 minutes before the scheduled appointment time to complete a pre-visit questionnaire.
- Summary letters, for all referrals, will be provided to the patient and their GP.
- Skin prick testing will be arranged at the laboratory or provided on site if appropriate.
- Immunotherapy will be offered (if appropriate). This will incur additional charges.
Please contact Musselburgh Medical Centre by phone if self - referring or by fax or ERMS referral from a GP.
PHONE: 03 455 4085
FAX : 034554840
14 December 2001
Yes (What's this?)
The term "vocational registration" indicates that this doctor has done some additional years of further study and has passed comprehensive examinations set by the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners. In addition to these examinations she/he has committed to an ongoing programme of study to keep up to date with the advances in general practice. His/her participation in this study programme is audited. Passing the examinations and the commitment to the study programme confers on this doctor the status of "specialist" in general practice, and is your assurance that this doctor is practicing to a high standard.
Doctors who are not vocationally registered can currently work in general practice as long as they are under the supervision of a vocationally registered general practitioner. The Medical Council of New Zealand would like all doctors who work in general practice to attain vocational registration and many doctors who are not vocationally registered are currently working towards achieving this qualification.