Epsom Medical Centre
Primary Healthcare Service
This practice is not currently providing COVID-19 testing. Please refer to a list of other testing services available.
- This is a family medical practice with a female and male GP.
- Laboratory service on site.
- Plenty of off street parking available.
- Dr Lyn Dunn has recently completed an intensive course in Queensland on dermatoscopy and we are pleased to offer a new service to you. This is a comprehensive skin examination using the latest in dermatoscope and digital photography technology, allowing photographic records for any lesions that require ongoing monitoring.
- Dr Dunn has a Diploma in Sports Medicine.
- Dr Warrick White is widely experienced and deals with all aspects of General Practice. He has a particular interest in preventative medicine and men's health. Please refer to www.nzmen.co.nz for further information and enquiries.
- We also offer Well Man's Checks for all male patients over 50 years.
Child / Tamariki, Youth / Rangatahi, Adult / Pakeke, Older adult / Kaumātua
How do I access this service?
Contact us, Make an appointment
Enrolling new patients
This practice is enrolling new patients.
|Under 14 years||$0.00|
|Under 6 years||
|6 - 13 years||
|Adults (18+ years)||
|Mon – Fri||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
After hours phone (09) 5205526 and the Procare afterhours service will guide you.
Public Holidays: Closed Waitangi Day (Observed 7/2/22) (7 Feb), Good Friday (15 Apr), Easter Sunday (17 Apr), Easter Monday (18 Apr), ANZAC Day (25 Apr), Queen's Birthday (6 Jun), Labour Day (24 Oct).
Christmas: Open 20 Dec — 23 Dec. Closed 24 Dec — 4 Jan. Open 5 Jan — 7 Jan.
Preferred urgent care clinic out of hours: White Cross Accident & Urgent Medical - Ascot 24/7.
Adult and Child Medical Care
Your GP's surgery is far more than a place to go when you are feeling unwell and needing a quick cure. The doctor who sees you has gone through an…
Minor Accident Care
Primary care practices offer a range of services and are able to deal with most minor accident care. If they are not able to deal with an injury they will…
Minor surgery is commonly provided in primary care practices, providing fast, competent removal and biopsies of skin lesions. Other services include cosmetic work such as removal of benign moles and…
Each GP surgery or primary care practice will have its own procedure for repeat prescribing but the following rules are common to most, if not all. Patients who are well-known…
Sometimes your doctor needs to take a sample of blood or urine either to discover what is wrong with you or to measure something in your blood so that the…
Liquid nitrogen is a fast, effective treatment provided in many practices to treat viral warts, sun damaged skin, skin tags and many benign cosmetic lesions. It comes in a container…
Immunisations are provided at all primary care practices and are one of the most important services they provide. Immunisation has led to the decline of many lethal diseases including meningococcal…
All women who have ever been sexually active should have regular cervical smear tests every three years between the ages of 25 and 69. This includes women who have been…
Travel Advice / Immunisations
Another service offered to you at your GP surgery (primary care practice) is advice and immunisation before you go to another country. While you are likely to have the immunisations…
Well Child/Tamariki Ora Health Checks – Birth to Three Years
All New Zealand children are entitled to 11 free health checks from birth to three years. The checks aim to ensure that children are growing and developing as well as…
102 Great South Road
102 Great South Road
PO Box 74312
Would you recommend this service to family & friends?See Reviews
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 3:08PM on November 25, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Epsom Medical Centre.