White Cross Accident & Urgent Medical - Otahuhu
Primary Healthcare - Accident & Medical Service
Minor Accident Care
Primary care practices offer a range of services and are able to deal with most minor accident care. If they are not able to deal with an injury they will refer on to the appropriate service.
Accident & Urgent Medical
White Cross specialise in accident and urgent medical care, performing procedures such as plastering, suturing and wound management.
A radiology service is available on site at White cross Otahuhu (The Radiology Group - Ph: 09 276 0492) providing a private radiology service. As a complementary service to White Cross, the radiologists are committed to the provision of a quality diagnostic radiology service responsive to the needs of our patients and referring practitioners.
Workplace Injury Management & Recovery
As an employer, you can direct your staff to White Cross to manage any injury. We are fully ACC accredited, so we can provide optimal patient care but also provide you with certainty of treatment and manage expectations of down time.
We can also provide, relevant to your organisation, alternative duties assessment or, in the case of another practitioner's review, second assessment to assist in optimum patient management.
Sports Care Programme
If you belong to a Sports Club you qualify for the White Cross Sports Club Card.
What does this mean for you?
- No charge for the doctor’s consultation for ACC when you present at any White Cross clinic with your personalised card (materials and hireage fees may apply).
- No appointment is necessary at any of the 9 Auckland White Cross clinics 24/7.
- Staff with specialist training in the diagnosis and management of acute injuries.
- Radiology and physiotherapy facilities available on site.
- Prompt access to specialist orthopaedic/hand surgeons within the group.
If you or your club would like to become part of the White Cross Sports Club Programme, then call Linda Watson, on 0800 INJURED (0800 465 8733) or email for assistance.
(09) 276 3000
(09) 270 0330
15-23 Station Road
15-23 Station Road
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 10:02AM on July 11, 2019. This information is reviewed and edited by White Cross Accident & Urgent Medical - Otahuhu.