Kenepuru Community Hospital - Te Hohipera o Kenepuru
Kenepuru Community Hospital
Services: medical, surgical, maternity and child health services, plus services for the elderly, a specialist inpatient assessment, treatment and rehabilitation service, and outpatient clinics.
The site includes an adult psychiatric day hospital and the 13-bed inpatient unit for young people, the Rangatahi (Adolescent) Mental Health Service.
Emergency/Urgent Care: read here for after hours and emergency care
Click on a service below for all contact details
- 3DHB - Acute Inpatient Services - Youth and Adult More Info
- 3DHB - Crisis Resolution Service (CRS) More Info
- 3DHB - Health Pasifika More Info
- 3DHB - Mental Health Service Older Persons (MHSOP) More Info
- 3DHB - Te Korowai Whāriki - Central Regional Forensic Community Mental Health Service More Info
- 3DHB Te Korowai Whāriki - Nga Taiohi National Secure Youth Forensic Inpatient Mental Health Service More Info
- 3DHB - Te Whare Marie Specialist Māori Mental Health Service More Info
- Capital & Coast DHB Radiology More Info
- Kenepuru Accident & Medical Clinic More Info
- Kenepuru Pharmacy More Info