Midwifery Direct, Auckland Institute of Technology, New Zealand, 18 December 1997
Years of practice: over 10 years.
Philosophy of care: I belong to a practice of midwives strongly committed to keeping pregnancy, birth and parenting as natural as possible, whilst ensuring any concerns are followed up closely, involving other health professionals if indicated.
Back up midwife: all the team back each other up at The Midwives Green Bay.
Birth facilities attended: home birthing, water birthing, Waitakere and North Shore Hospitals.
General bio: I have been a midwife attending home births & hospital births for over 14 years. I am experienced in water birth. Our practice has a huge commitment to fathers/partners being fully involved during their partner's pregnancy and during the birth of their baby. I belong to the NZ College of Midwives and the Home Birth Association.
18 December 1997
Glenda Southey is available at the following service:
This service is available at the following location:
33 Godley Road, Auckland
Kerry Martin: 021 537 791
- Glenda Southey: 021 980 466
- Louise Lucas: 021 426 776
- Roseanne Garty: 021 117 4786
- Samantha Lauchlan: 021 025 98619
- Cindy Zheng: 022 372 2120
- Emma-Jane Cooper: 021 047 7303
- Annie Menzies: 021 303 909
- Samantha Salisbury: 021 222 4224
- Tracey Davson 027 356 6725