Anglican Care South Canterbury
Mental Health & Addictions Service
OCEANS – South Canterbury Grief & Loss Programme
- Programme Areas
- Programme Type
Peer / advocacy / group / family whanau support
- Age Groups
Child, Youth, Adult, Older adult
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP, DHB clinical services, Corrections
Contact directly for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download an enrolment form here.
OCEANS is a Grief and Loss Programme that provides an opportunity for people who are missing someone in their lives to:
- Share and learn from others experiencing a similar loss
- Experience and learn from the programme activities developed to assist people to cope with loss and change in their lives.
- Be supported by caring and trained Facilitators who are experienced in delivering the OCEANS Programme.
- People experiencing the pain of loss or separation from someone they love
Who is OCEANS for:
- Those who have had someone significant in their life die. (eg. a parent, child, or spouse)
- Someone who has lost a really important friend through death or family separation.
- When you have lost someone you love but have never really mourned.
- A person who is living with a foster family and misses their birth parent/s.
- If you are missing someone in your family due to separation, divorce or imprisonment.
Programmes are delivered in a variety of locations across South Canterbury, as the need arises.
021 134 0307
24 Luxmoore Road
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:29PM on October 10, 2019. This information is reviewed and edited by Anglican Care South Canterbury.