Maternal Mental Health Service
- Programme Areas
Mental health, Maternal & infant - mental health & addictions
- Programme Type
Maternal mental health - community support
North Auckland, West Auckland
- Age Groups
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP, DHB clinical services
Who can receive our service?
- Waitemata DHB residents ( Waitakere and North Shore Cities)
- People receiving clinical services from the Waitemata DHB Adult and Maternal Mental Services or Primary Care
- Women from the age 18+
Referral to our service can be made by: self or family/whānau, LCS, Maternal Mental Health, WDHB clinical services or Primary Care
Call: 09 834 4893, Fax: 09 827 6322 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 2A Seabrook Avenue, New Lynn, Auckand
Dayspring community maternal mental health services provides professional support for women and their babies/young children who have experienced severe post natal depression or are living with an existing mental health issue.
- WINZ Advocacy
- Parenting Courses
- Mothers Support Groups
- Recovery Programmes ( Psycho-Drama)
- Life Skill Courses
- Budgeting Advice
- Access info for pre-employment training
- Personal Plans
- Creche for the mothers who attend our programmes at our Centre.
- Food and Mood
Would you recommend this service to family & friends?
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 2:20PM on July 3, 2019. This information is reviewed and edited by Dayspring Trust.