HealthCare NZ - Mental Health
Mental Health & Addictions Service
Community Support Services
- Programme Areas
- Programme Type
Community based support - mental health
Canterbury, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Lakes, Taranaki
- Age Groups
Adult / Pakeke
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP, DHB clinical services
This service is available in Bay of Plenty, Waikato, Taupō, Christchurch and Taranaki.
Our qualified teams will work alongside you and your family and whānau in your own home and community. We’ll develop a personalised support plan that meets your goals and help you overcome the challenges you are facing. This service is available in Bay of Plenty, Waikato, Taupō, Christchurch and Taranaki.
We can support you to:
- develop practical skills that you can use every day
- manage your medication
- recover from an acute episode
- rebuild your resilience
- gain greater confidence and self-esteem
- identify your strengths and work towards your goals
- establish affordable accommodation
- build stronger social networks and connections
- get more involved in your local community.
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.More details…
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 9:26AM on February 10, 2022. This information is reviewed and edited by HealthCare NZ - Mental Health.