Just a Thought
Mental Health & Addictions Service
Nau mai, haere mai!
Welcome to free online learning to improve your mental health. Easy to use anywhere, anytime. You choose.
Online Mental Health Courses
- Programme Areas
Self help/ helpline, Mental health
- Programme Type
Helpline / self-help - mental health
All of New Zealand
- Age Groups
Youth, Adult, Older adult
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP, DHB clinical services
Sign up for free online learning to improve your mental health.
Start your free course today - Sign up here.
Are you a healthcare professional?
Start prescribing Just a Thought to your patients - Sign up as a clinician.
Just a Thought is an easy-to-use online tool teaching you how to manage your thoughts and feelings to help you feel better.
Just a Thought courses include:
Generalised anxiety course
If you have negative thoughts or concerns that return often and interfere with your daily life, this course will teach you the practical skills you need to feel better. You’ll learn how to recognise and change unhelpful thought patterns and behaviours that trigger anxiety.
Symptoms of depression can develop at any age when life becomes difficult. This course will teach you the knowledge and skills to help you feel happier in the short-term and protect your mental wellbeing in the future.
How it works:
- Lessons - Take a recovery journey through illustrated slides and learn practical coping skills.
- Action plans - Practise after each lesson with the support of action plans and coping strategies.
- Extra resources - Help to improve your sleep, boost your motivation, communicate better, and more.
- Reminders - Receive emails to help motivate you along the way.
- Progress tracking - Track your wellbeing between lessons.
FREE - Manage your thoughts, feelings and behaviours without any costs.