Mental Health & Addictions Service
- Programme Areas
Mental health, Addictions - drug & alcohol
- Programme Type
Community / social support (AOD), Community based support - mental health
- Age Groups
Adult / pakeke
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP, DHB clinical services
This service is available in the Lakes DHB region (Rotorua, Taupo, Turangi, Mangakino and Reporoa).
Make an enquiry online or call us on 0800 932 432.
This is a free service that links you and your whānau to the health and social services you need. We also offer advice and support for you, your whānau and carers.
- help you identify your immediate needs
- help you identify how you can address your needs
- give you information about local health and social services that can help
- link you to those services
- provide immediate support if there are delays in accessing services
- keep in touch to ensure your needs are met.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 11:50AM on March 8, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by LinkPeople.