Ngati Kahu Social & Health Services
Mental Health & Addictions Service
- Programme Areas
Mental health, Addictions - drug & alcohol, Kaupapa Māori
- Programme Type
Community / social support (AOD), Kaupapa Māori (AOD), Coexisting problems – mental health & addictions, Peer / advocacy / group / family whānau support, Community based support - mental health, Advocacy / group / family whānau support (AOD), Kaupapa Māori - mental health
- Age Groups
Adult / pakeke
- Referral Types
Staff from our mobile team provide support to tangata whaiora and whanau whose lives are affected by mental health and/or addictions.
Our whanau ora workers help with:
- accessing services
- informing, enabling and empowering whanau
- accessing information to assist their whanau
- entering employment or training
- gaining/regaining relationships with their whanau
- developing new skills and capabilities.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 1:16PM on January 19, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Ngati Kahu Social & Health Services.