Mental Health & Addictions Service
Addictions and Recovery
- Programme Areas
Addictions - drug & alcohol
- Programme Type
Community / social support (AOD), Opioid substitution treatment, Coexisting problems – mental health & addictions, Advocacy / group / family whanau support (AOD)
Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Lakes, Wairarapa
- Age Groups
Youth / rangatahi, Adult / pakeke
- Referral Types
Self referral, DHB clinical services
Our referrals may come from the District Health Board's mental health teams, community support services, primary health services, loved ones or self referrals.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Pathways offers a variety of addiction and recovery services in the wider Wairarapa region including:
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment planning
- Referral to other services
- Harm minimisation and education around risk
- Drug and alcohol health screening
- Withdrawal support and detoxification management
- Psychosocial support
- Individual and family counselling
- Group programs
Specific addiction services are also available in some other regions.
Find out more about Pathways' addiction and recovery services.