Progress to Health
Mental Health & Addictions Service
Day Activity and Living Skills Service
- Programme Areas
- Programme Type
Community based support - mental health
- Age Groups
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP, DHB clinical services
We deliver services in Taranaki and Waikato District Health Board regions.
If you would like more information on Progress to Health's services, we accept referrals from individuals, family/whanau and community providers.
Our Community Support Facilitators assist people to develop their life, living skills and enjoy relationships with others.
With your goals in mind, we aim to contribute to the following outcomes:
- Active participation in activities in the community;
- Increased confidence, self-esteem, self-reliance and autonomy;
- Development and maintenance of work skills and routines;
- Greater stability of lifestyle;
- Increased social ‘connectedness’ and sense of belonging; and
- Fulfilment of self-expression in arts and creative/recreational pursuits.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 10:02AM on July 9, 2020. This information is reviewed and edited by Progress to Health.