Raukawa Charitable Trust - Mental Health and Addiction Services
Mental Health & Addictions Service
Drug & Alcohol Service
- Programme Areas
Addictions - drug & alcohol, Kaupapa Māori
- Programme Type
Community / social support (AOD), Kaupapa Māori (AOD)
- Age Groups
Adult / pakeke
- Referral Types
Self referral, Corrections
You can gain access to this service by:
- Community probation referral
- Self-referral by walking in and making enquiries at Raukawa Charitable Trust offices in Tokoroa, Putaruru, Te Awamutu and Matamata.
- Free phone 0800 728 5292
Who might benefit from the service:
People, 18 years and over, with drug or alcohol issues who live in Tokoroa, Putaruru, Tirau, Matamata, Te Awamutu, Cambridge and all surrounding areas.
What the service is about
- A professional health care service with a tikanga Māori approach that provides a comprehensive approach for addressing your own drug or alcohol issues.
A look into the service
- We offer a confidential and professional service offering:
- Monitoring and evaluating.
- Referrals to specialist services.
- Harm reduction.
- Drug and alcohol education/resources
- The ability to track your own changes and growth within an individualised care plan process.
- We provide confidential and professional one on one or group sessions at Raukawa Charitable Trust offices in Tokoroa, Putaruru, Matamata and Te Awamutu.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 1:01PM on January 26, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Raukawa Charitable Trust - Mental Health and Addiction Services.