Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki - Hinengaro (Mental Health & Addiction Services)
Mental Health & Addictions Service, Kaupapa Māori
Adult Services - Mental Health & Addiction Services
- Programme Areas
Mental health, Maternal & infant - mental health & addictions, Addictions - drug & alcohol, Kaupapa Māori
- Programme Type
Peer support (AOD), Community / social support (AOD), Kaupapa Māori (AOD), Coexisting problems – mental health & addictions, Peer / advocacy / group / family whānau support, Community based support - mental health, Advocacy / group / family whānau support (AOD), Kaupapa Māori - mental health, Maternal mental health - community support, Supported employment
- Age Groups
Adult / pakeke, Older adult / kaumātua
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP, DHB clinical services, Corrections
For all referrals, including self-referral, call 0508 111 555.
These services are available FREE of charge to those 18 to 65+ years.
For adults experiencing significant challenges in their lives (including barriers to employment) because of a mental health and/or addiction issue. Services include:
- Primary Mental Health Counselling & Support - anyone concerned about their own mental health or addiction issues can make a referral for counselling or support
- Maternal Mental Health - support for mothers and whānau who are affected by pre and post-natal depression and other antenatal mental health issues. Criteria is for up to one year after birth
- Alcohol and Other Drug Services - alcohol and drug assessment, counselling early intervention and NZTA assessment for disqualified drivers
- Pre and Vocational Services - individual and group programmes for 16+ years
- Mental Health and Whānau Support within the community
- Mauri Ora - gain responsibility and belief. Life skills for adults experiencing mental unwellness
- Te Ara Puawai - The pathway to blossoms. A programme that focuses on recovery and support for those who have difficulty with mental illness
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 12:41PM on August 26, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Te Korowai Hauora o Hauraki - Hinengaro (Mental Health & Addiction Services).