Mental Health & Addictions Service
- Programme Areas
- Programme Type
Community based support - mental health
All of New Zealand
- Age Groups
Adult / Pakeke
- Referral Types
Self referral, GP
How do I make an appointment?
Workplace Support provides nationwide coverage, so you can access our services wherever you are.
All you need to do is:
- Call our free phone 0800 333 200
- If you need to leave a message, supply your name, contact phone number and the name of your authorising organisation, and Workplace Support will phone you back to arrange an appointment time.
- You are welcome to bring a support person along with you to counselling.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counselling (PDF, 912.6 KB)
Note: PDF downloads require the free Adobe Reader application to view.
We provide counselling for Individuals, Couples and Families. It is about seeking help or guidance in your life.
When would I consider using counselling?
The counselling service can be utilised at a time when you or your family are faced with a challenging situation. Seeking counselling early in the challenge allows support to be accessed quicker.
Challenges may include:
- Work challenges
- Relationship concerns
- Work or personal stress
- Grief, loss or trauma
- Mental health, such as low mood or anxiety
- Work or personal conflict
- Coping with change
- Wellbeing concerns
- Family challenges
For alcohol and other drug use concerns, specialist AOD counselling is available.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 4:43PM on May 11, 2022. This information is reviewed and edited by Workplace Support.