Mental Health & Addictions Service
On-Site Staff Support
- Programme Areas
- Programme Type
Training - mental health
All of New Zealand
- Age Groups
Adult / pakeke
Talk to Workplace Support about making On-Site Staff Support available to your employees.
On-site support is a unique service which provides your staff with access to support professionals. It allows the establishment of relationships of trust which are fundamental to addressing personal and work related matters. This is a proactive model of care which enables opportunity for discussing concerns, affirmation, encouragement, education and problem resolution.
Your Independent on-site Staff Supporter can benefit your workplace by:
- Providing ready access to on-site experienced support
- Supporting your workplace wellbeing responsibilities
- Connecting with your staff and supporting them in their wellbeing and mental health
- Encouraging positive interpersonal workplace relationships
- Assisting staff experiencing workplace conflict by the use of de-escalation strategies
- Performance management and restructure/redundancy support
- Suicide prevention and aftercare
- Grief and loss support
- Family issues support
- Keeping your employees at work whilst allowing them to address concerns
- Providing referrals to Workplace Support wellbeing services, when appropriate
- On-site Staff Support (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Note: PDF downloads require the free Adobe Reader application to view.
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 3:55PM on June 1, 2021. This information is reviewed and edited by Workplace Support.