Bay of Plenty, Canterbury, Central Auckland, Central Lakes, Dunedin - South Otago, East Auckland, Hawkes Bay, Hutt, Lakes, MidCentral, Nelson Marlborough, North Auckland, Northland, South Auckland, South Canterbury, Southland, Tairawhiti, Taranaki, Waikato, Wairarapa, Waitaki, Wellington, West Auckland, West Coast, Whanganui > National Patient Support Groups >
Burns Support Charitable Trust Inc NZ
National Patient Support Group Service
Burn Support Group offers individuals who have experienced burn injuries, and their families/whanau, emotional and practical support during recovery and beyond.
- Improving patient care through the funding of equipment through fundraising.
- Providing opportunities for mutual support for burn survivors, workshops, seminars, annual Burn Support Children's camp for 7-17 yr olds.
- Visiting patients/families through the community who have sustained burn injuries and looking for support.
- Educating, Prevention and the Care surrounding Fire/ Hot Water/ House Safety.
Plastic Surgery, Child & Youth, Child & Family, Older Persons
We aim to educate people about burn prevention by:
- Holding educational seminars for interested community groups.
- Creating burn prevention awareness by attending appropriate community events with our display stand and…
Information & Resources
RESOURCE BROCHURES ALONG WITH LOGO ITEMS AVAILABLE FROM THE Burn Support Group.
INFORMATION TO AID IN THE AWARENESS OF HAZARDS AROUND THE HOME THAT CAN RESULT IN UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENTS