125 Ormiston Road
Ormiston Hospital is the first private hospital in the South East region of Auckland and offers state of the art technology and quality healthcare to rigorous European Standards.
Opened in April 2009, Ormiston Hospital is ahead of almost any other hospital in the country in terms of equipment, patient flow and surgical expertise. At the cutting edge of hospital design, we are the leading provider of quality healthcare in the region.
Ormiston Hospital were the proud winners of the 2012 Westpac Excellence in Workforce Development Award and, the Supreme Business Excellence Award.
The hospital offers many benefits to patients, including:
- Purpose built for Auckland South (and surrounds) patients for private surgery and endoscopy
- State-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed equipment
- A very high standard of healthcare at affordable prices
- Southern Cross affiliated provider
- Care close to home and easy to access
- Leading, local surgeons who share ownership of the hospital
- We are the only private surgical hospital between Greenlane and Hamilton, reducing travel time for local patients.
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Endoscopy More Info
- Ormiston Hospital Pharmacy More Info
- Bariatric Surgery More Info
- ENT - ORL More Info
- General Surgery More Info
- Gynaecology More Info
- Ophthalmology More Info
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery More Info
- Orthopaedic Surgery More Info
- Paediatric Surgery / Endoscopy More Info
- Plastic Surgery More Info
- Spinal Surgery More Info
- Urology More Info
PO Box 38921