Find up-to-date information about providers and services offered.
Pharmacists ensure prescriptions are dispensed correctly and are appropriate for you. They can help you understand how your medicines work and how to take them effectively. Pharmacists can also provide advice and treatment on common concerns.
Search for a Pharmacy
Search for a pharmacy, suburb or keyword, e.g. flu vaccines.
Browse by Region
- Aseptic dispensing
- Clozapine dispensing
- Community pharmacy anticoagulant management Service (CPAMS) – INR testing for warfarin patients
- Long-term conditions (LTC) service
- Medicines use review service (MURS)
- Methadone dispensing
- Maviret dispensing for hepatitis C
- VIEKIRA PAK dispensing for hepatitis C
- Smoking cessation
- Free after hours prescriptions for under 14s
Other Pharmacy Services
- Blister packs
- Disability aids
- Emergency contraceptive pill (ECP)
- Selected oral contraceptives
- Incontinence products
- Medicine & needles disposal service
- Needle exchange service
- Sildenafil dispensing for erectile dysfunction
- Specialised wound care
- Trimethoprim dispensing
- Influenza (flu) vaccines
- WINZ and other reports
- Are there any other costs associated with going to the pharmacist?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see a pharmacist?
- How much does it cost to get a prescription filled?
- What does it mean when a medication is fully funded or partially subsided?
- What does OTC mean?
- What is a long term condition (LTC)