Find up-to-date information about providers and services offered.
Pharmacists ensure prescriptions are dispensed correctly and are appropriate for you. They can help you understand how your medicines work and how to take them effectively. Pharmacists can also provide advice and treatment on common concerns.
Search for a Pharmacy
Search for a pharmacy, suburb or keyword, e.g. flu vaccines.
Browse by Region
Other Pharmacy Services
- Blister packs
- Disability aids
- Emergency contraceptive pill (ECP)
- Incontinence products
- Influenza (flu) vaccines
- Needle exchange service
- Specialised wound care
- Trimethoprim dispensing
- WINZ and other reports
- Sildenafil dispensing for erectile dysfunction
- WDHB/ADHB Smokefree Pregnancy Incentives Programme
- Medicine & needles disposal service
- Are there any other costs associated with going to the pharmacist?
- Do I need to make an appointment to see a pharmacist?
- How much does it cost to get a prescription filled?
- What does it mean when a medication is fully funded or partially subsided?
- What does OTC mean?
- What is a long term condition (LTC)