Private Service Nephrology Obstetric and Gynaecology Oncology Radiology Urology Vascular Surgery
At Intra we treat coronary artery narrowings, aortic stenosis, selected arrhythmias and selected other conditions.
Minimally invasive catheter based treatments are preferred to conventional surgery because they are less invasive, there is a faster recovery, and generally fewer complications.
To learn more please select from the links below:
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty / Stenting or Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Electrophysiology (EP) procedures:
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Closure
- Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) Closure
- Pacemaker Insertion
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
- Left Atrial Appendage Closure (Watchman Device)