Bay of Plenty, Canterbury, Central Auckland, Central Lakes, Dunedin - South Otago, East Auckland, Hawkes Bay, Hutt, MidCentral, Nelson Marlborough, North Auckland, Northland, South Auckland, South Canterbury, Southland, Tairawhiti, Taranaki, Waikato, Waitaki, Wellington, West Auckland, Whanganui > Private Hospitals & Specialists >
Counselling and Support
At Fertility Associates we understand the major impact and distress infertility can cause. Our counsellors are available to help with:
- Coping strategies
- Decision-making strategies
- Information about infertility and emotional responses
- Support during and following treatment
- Relaxation techniques
- Other difficulties that may arise because of infertility
- Pregnancy loss
- Conception involving donor eggs, sperm or embryos, and also surrogacy.
Who are the counsellors?
Joi Ellis, Auckland
Deb McEwan, Auckland
Elisabeth Money, Auckland
Margaret Stanley-Hunt, Wellington
Winnie Duggan, Wellington
Sue Saunders, Hamilton
Anne Ott, Christchurch
More information on our counselling and support services and our counsellors is available here.