Mercy Hospital is a not-for-profit tertiary level surgical hospital located in Dunedin, New Zealand. Our highly skilled staff provide exceptional care that makes a difference. Established in 1936, we are committed to continuing the legacy of our founders, the Sisters of Mercy.
Mercy Hospital Dunedin has six operating theatres, a two-bed intensive care unit, in-patient and day-stay beds, alongside a cardiac catheterisation lab (Mercy Heart Centre), modern oncology unit (Mercy Cancer Care) and purpose-built day surgery facility (Manaaki).
Specialist doctors from almost every branch of medicine consult with patients from clinic rooms onsite at Marinoto Clinic and Mercy Care East.
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Anaesthetics More Info
- Bariatric Surgery More Info
- Breast Surgery More Info
- Cardiothoracic Surgery More Info
- Endoscopy More Info
- General Surgery More Info
- Gynaecology More Info
- Interventional Cardiology More Info
- Neurosurgery More Info
- Ophthalmology (Eye Surgery) More Info
- Oral Surgery More Info
- Orthopaedic Surgery More Info
- Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery More Info
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery More Info
- Urology More Info
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 1:49PM on June 2, 2020.