MercyAscot is New Zealand’s largest private hospital and provides comprehensive surgical and medical services from its two Auckland sites - Ascot Integrated Hospital on Greenlane Road East, Remuera and Mercy Integrated Hospital on Mountain Road, Epsom. MercyAscot aims to provide first world private health services in New Zealand through teamwork and innovation. This can be achieved through combining state-of-the-art medical facilities with the skills and attitude of our outstanding personnel.
The high standards of service provided by MercyAscot have been recognised by the award of accreditation status by Quality Health New Zealand for a period of three years. This award recognises the quality of healthcare delivered and the commitment to continuous improvement at both hospitals.
For further information about Mercy and Ascot Integrated Hospitals including facilities, payment, admission process and what to bring with you to hospital, please visit our website.
Click on a service below for all contact details
- Endoscopy More Info
- Haematuria Clinic More Info
- Head and Neck Service More Info
- Neck Lump Clinic More Info
- Vascular Wound Clinic More Info
- Bariatric Surgery More Info
- Cardiothoracic Surgery More Info
- General Surgery More Info
- Gynaecological Surgery More Info
- Neurosurgery More Info
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery More Info
- Orthopaedic Surgery More Info
- Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery More Info
- Plastic Surgery More Info
- Urological Surgery More Info
- Vascular Surgery More Info