Mr Michael Hanlon - Knee & Musculoskeletal Tumour Surgeon
- Sports related injury and associated surgery
- Arthroscopic meniscal surgery
- Arthroscopic cartilage surgery
- Ligament reconstructive surgery
- Surgical management of degenerative disorders of the knee
- Re-alignment osteotomy surgery
- Partial knee replacement
- Primary total knee replacement
- Complex knee revision surgery encompassing major bone loss, and deformity surgery
- Surgical management of musculoskeletal tumours
- Benign and malignant bone tumours
- Benign and malignant soft tissue tumours
Please visit the Domain Orthopaedics website to read more.
Knee & Musculoskeletal Tumour Surgeon
Please contact Marlene at my reception to arrange a convenient appointment.
I hold my clinics at the following times:
- 20 Titoki Street, Parnell: all day on every other Monday; every Thursday and Friday afternoon.
- Silverdale Medical Centre: Fridays fortnightly
You need to bring with you to your appointment:
Procedures / Treatments
Total Knee Replacement
This is a surgical procedure performed on a knee joint that has become painful and/or impaired because of disease, injury or wear and tear.… More
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Reconstruction
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) is a strong, stabilising ligament running through the centre of the knee between the femur (thigh bone) and tibia (shin bone).… More
High Tibial Osteotomy
This procedure is used when osteoarthritic damage to the cartilage on one side of the knee has caused the angle of the knee joint to change so that most of the body's weight is borne by the affected side, adding to the wear on that side.… More
Many orthopaedic examinations and treatments of joints are performed using an arthroscope, a narrow tube containing a fibre optic telescope that is inserted into the joint through a small incision.… More
The menisci are two circular strips of cartilage that form a cushioning layer between the ends of the femur (thigh bone) and tibia (shin bone) in the knee joint.… More
Musculoskeletal Tumour Surgery
Management of both benign and malignant bone and soft tissue tumours consisting of local and systemic staging, biopsy and definitive surgical management of these conditions in conjunction with limb salvage techniques. More
The Auckland Transport Journey Planner will help you to plan your journey.
There is free dedicated off street underground parking at the clinic for my patients. Entrance to the right hand side of the building.
Would you recommend this service to family & friends?
Was this page helpful?
This page was last updated at 10:55AM on July 10, 2019. This information is reviewed and edited by Mr Michael Hanlon - Knee & Musculoskeletal Tumour Surgeon.